Strategies, Risks, Negotiation and Leadership are the essential skills for those who are dedicated to maximizing their performance and value-added contribution (and that of the people who work for them). As the business environment becomes ever more uncertain and turbulent, the requirement for professional leadership and management throughout organizations is at a premium. Hence, these four elements of this Fontini training course provide a structured and coherent framework for addressing the challenges for which professionals face in respect of both their day-to-day and longer-term responsibilities.
This training course will feature:
- Identifying effective and proven strategies
- Appraising and Managing Risks
- Practical Win-Win Negotiating Strategies
- Improve Strategic Management Skills
- Getting the most out of the people who work for you
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Develop an appreciation and understanding of each of the elements of the course.
- Understand how the elements interact to create a systemic approach to mastering the essential tasks of any leader in business today.
- Develop the skills and applications needed to master each individual element
- Utilize the four elements in achieving individual, team and high organizational results
- Identify priorities for continued professional development
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course will benefit professionals who desire to learn practical high-level leadership and management techniques to maximize their effectiveness and contribution at work. The training course will give them the understanding and skills to approach strategic and everyday challenges and problems with the awareness, confidence and self-assurance needed to act and achieve positive results.
Partial Course Content
- Introduction to strategy – background, historical developments, major theories
- Strategic Management – a practical approach for every leader
- A consistent methodology for strategy development
- The relationships between vision, mission and strategy
- The steps involved in developing a strategy
- The meaning and nature of risk
- Identifying the risks in each strategy
- Prioritizing risks
- Contingency planning
- Risk mitigation strategies