This programme aims at providing tools to focus on the important role of the individual in building client loyalty, creating a positive impression, from customer satisfaction to customer delight and contributing to a workplace service culture.
- To impart learners with customer service knowledge and skills that will ensure attitudinal paradigm shift in the way they perform their day-to-day operations of the organization.
- To build a customer centric culture amongst individuals thus impacting the entire customer handling processes and procedures.
- To enhance learner’s ability to handle various customer types and behaviors.
Who Should Attend?
- Customer services Manager
- Front Office Manager
- Customer services Trainers
- Front Office Representatives
- Bank Tellers
- Call Centre Supervisors
- Call Centre Representative
- Sales Representative
- Employees who interact with customers/Manage Interaction with customers
- Customer Experience Management
- Attitude for the service
- Customer needs and expectations
- Essential customer handling skills and steps
- Inbound and Outbound Telephone etiquette
- Personal organization and branding
- Creating a Positive and lasting impression
- Creating loyal customers
- Internal customer service
- The 5Ps of customer service
- Communication skills/Inter-personal skills
- Managing customer complaints
- Handling various customer Types and Behaviors
- The Customer life cycle Management
- Customer acquisition and Retention strategies
- Service to sales
Benefits Of This Programme
- Enhanced customer sensitivity and centricity in every touch point
- Enriched understanding of key drivers to customer loyalty and retention
- Return on Investment (ROI) as a result of improved customer relationship Management
- Empowered workforce rich of knowledge and skills hence reducing unnecessary stress related to difficult customers
- Improved employee motivation