This training course gives you an overview of the main theories and tools used in corporate finance, all centered on an examination of shareholder value.
What you will learn in this corporate finance training course:
This five-day corporate finance master class is designed to provide you with an overview of the main theories and tools used in corporate finance, all centered on an examination of shareholder value. We will examine several overarching issues:
- What factors contribute to a company’s worth?
- What tools can investors use to estimate that value?
- What theoretical concepts underlie modern corporate finance?
- How do we select appropriate M&A, financing, and risk management solutions to enhance value for shareholders?
- How can financial professionals anticipate and understand corporate news events and the accompanying market movements?
Corporate Finance Master class Training Course Highlights
- Shareholder Value Framework
- Industry & Company Analysis Frameworks
- Project Evaluation & Corporate Valuation
- Mergers & Acquisition Transactions Overview
- Corporate Financial Strategy and Its Impact on Value
- Market Movers: Evaluating & responding to corporate news events
- Program Wrap-up
Who should attend this corporate finance training course?
This is an intermediate to advanced level Corporate Finance course.
- Corporate financiers, Investment bankers
- Mergers & Acquisitions professionals
- Corporate advisors, Corporate bankers
- Finance staff from non-financial institutions
- Corporate treasurers
- Delegates should have a basic understanding of financial markets