Executive Search & Recruitment
Today, there are hundreds of search firms to choose from. So what separates us from the rest? We think our differences are our advantages.
We’re specialized. We stay focused on placing upper-level executives. By not trying to be everything to everyone, we’re able to be the best at what we do.
We’re seasoned. Search firms come and go. But we’ve been here for over10 years and have a reputation to uphold. So you know you’ll be working with a team that takes its track record very seriously.
We’re smart. We’ve done a wide variety of assignments in all types of industries. As a result, we know the best ways to dig up the talent you want to recruit.
We’re small. It’s important for us to keep an entrepreneurial edge. Because we stress quality over quantity, we act quickly, hold each other accountable and take pride in our work.
PEOPLE WE CAN RECRUIT
Senior Business Executives
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Area Director
- Vice President
- General Manager
- Branch Manager
- Marketing Managers
- Chief Accountants
- Store Managers
- Management Accountants
- HR Managers/Officers
- Operational Managers etc
- General Manager
- Vice President, Manufacturing
- Business Manager
- Plant Manager
- Assistant Plant Manager
- Maintenance Superintendent
- Vice President, Public Relations
- Division Manager, Communications
- Product Issues Manager
- Director, Corporate Relations
Finance and Information Systems
- Chief Financial Officer
- Vice President, Finance
- Vice President, Operations
- Corporate Director, Strategic Planning
- Head, Securities Division
- Manager, Credit Services
- Mortgage Manager
- Vice President, Human Resources
- Vice President, Benefits
- Director, Compensation
- Corporate Manager, HRIS
- Plant Human Resources Manager
Our work plan is simple: no matter what your organization does, you’re in the people business. And the people you hire are key to unlocking your organization’s potential.
With that in mind, we’ve developed a unique way to evaluate potential candidates. We focus on the whole person—not just their competencies, but also their personality, how they communicate and the way they work with people.
We call our work-plan the Seven Steps to a Successful Search. It works like this:
- Initial consultation. First, we find out what you want “on paper.” But we take it a step further by examining your organization’s culture and personality to create a one-of-a-kind profile of your organization.
- Research and targeting. Next, our staff takes your corporate profile and creates a unique “yardstick” for candidates from thousands of sources. We then use it as a litmus test to build a group of candidates for sourcing.
- Sourcing. We contact sources and identify candidates next, which general narrows the group down to a half-dozen or so of the strongest candidates.
- Candidate evaluation. We then conduct test, mark and do thorough, face-to-face interviews with the successful and most promising candidates. We learn about the whole candidate—their personality and values, as well as their skills.
- Reference checking. Unlike some firms, we make sure to speak with references who can give insight on the candidates’ capabilities, interpersonal skills and integrity.
- Candidate presentation. Once we assess the individuals’ qualifications and personal “fit,” interviews are scheduled between client and candidate. If necessary, confidentiality is maintained until this point.
- The hire and follow-up. Once you’ve chosen who you want, we can help develop a compensation package that ensures you “seal the deal.” After the hire, we regularly continue our dialogue to make sure things are running smoothly.
Call us on +2348035062583 or email us at [email protected]